Ubudu is now referenced as an official UWB solutions provider by its partner Qorvo, the world leader designer and manufacturer of high performance radio systems and solutions.
Qorvo provides UltraWideBand (UWB) chips and modules through its subsidiary Decawave used for different applications :
- Mobile (like Apple): accessing a car without a key fob, guaranteeing more secure purchases, easily finding misplaced items…
- Consumer : making "smart" devices, way smarter by delivering ultra-accurate…
- Industrial: process / flow / layout optimisation, safe navigation of people and robots…
- Automotive: advanced location detection, advanced security and safety features…
- Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS)
Qorvo UWB technology offers multiple features:
- Ultra-accuracy (centimetre)
- Ultra-reliable: high immunity to multi-path and interference
- Real-time: low latency, 50 times faster than GPS
- Affordable: low power, low cost, low processing
- Secure: distance bounding protocol, IEEE 802.15.4z compliant
Ubudu has been using Decawave / Qorvo products in its RTLS devices since 2017.
Qorvo is a member of UWB Alliance, which works to collectively establish UWB technology as an open-standards industry.
Ubudu and Qorvo are both members of the Omlox network, to build the standardisation of the UWB technology across the world.
Want to know more about Ubudu's partner network? Click here.
Visit the Ubudu page on the Qorvo website : https://www.qorvo.com/innovation/ultra-wideband/partners/ubudu
If you are interested in UWB solutions, or need more information please contact us and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news and keep up with our advanced solutions.